Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! :)

Just wondering if anyone from the Minnesmarta Chapter "upgraded'' to the Brabus edition of the Smart?

I did and was just wondering if I would possibly own the only Brabus in Minnesota?

Thanks!

Let me know if you have any questions on the Brabus , I will be more than happy to answer them for you! :D

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is EPS (power steering)standard or $400+?
Is the hockey puck standard (auto lights/wipers) or an option?
EPS is standard in all Brabus editions.
And it doesn't say anything about auto wipers but auto lights is an option.

Hope that helps!! :D

·
Registered
203 Posts
I am doing the Brabus. I ordered my 2nd smart two days before I took delivery of my present fortwo back in August.

I upgraded my reservation to a black/black Brabus. Sucks we don't get the turbo yet.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats awesome MrVvrroomm! I got the black/black as well!
And I wish we got the turbo :(
But the Brabus will be sweet, I really like the ENTIRE look of it from the gas/brake pedals to the rims!

Cant wait to get ine!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Was just to the Smart Dealer in Mpls and they have already delivered a Black Black Brabus to a Minnesota Customer. It sounds like they had 4 on order that they knew about.

·
Registered
72 Posts
You could easily call your dealer to find out how many they will delivery in your area. I don't remember the exact number. I think the Lincolnwood chicago will get 30-40(the first round offer). Please let me know if my number is off too much.:) Since smart is making more BRABUS the number may be even higher.

Hey guys! :)

Just wondering if anyone from the Minnesmarta Chapter "upgraded'' to the Brabus edition of the Smart?

I did and was just wondering if I would possibly own the only Brabus in Minnesota?

Thanks!

Let me know if you have any questions on the Brabus , I will be more than happy to answer them for you! :D

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Smart Bloomington had one sitting outside... They do look nice, I'm not sure if I would pay the price for one, but they do look sharp!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts