Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting Thursday this week, Sandy T and I will be headed out on a road trip through Washington, Oregon and California. The car will be the 2006 white diesel BRABUS Canada 1 with black wheels:

Please watch for us on the road. The car is very small and hard to see. The end destination is Desert Trip in Indio CA, the second weekend's show.

The route we will take south is probably a bit of I-5 through Oregon, then 101 to just south of the Bay area, then inland to the Sierras. We will be in LA for a couple of days, at JPL and maybe Disneyland one day.

On the way we will be visiting a fellow Peugeot 404C owner in Eugene OR, and if there's a chance to meet up any smart people for a coffee or whatever, post something here and I will try to reply.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Just went to Disneyland yesterday with my wife and son. JPL is very near here. I guess you know someone there?

EDIT- Never mind about the question. I saw on their website they do tours...

Where are you visiting today???

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JPL was this afternoon on the 12th. This evening we're going to a Thai restaurant at 7 PM in Pasadena to meet some Peugeot buddies. Then on the 13th we head out to Palm Springs for 4 nights over the Desert Trip second concert weekend.

Today I got together with Bob and Ron in Pasadena before the JPL tour. It was excellent to connect with some local smart people, and Bob gave me a SoCal smarties sticker as a souvenir! Thanks guys!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts