Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I have ruled out installing these on The Harlem Edition. I actually want to keep the orange reflector in my head light. I do want to dark matte the inside of the lights but I want the reflector to remain. So my set of Brabus headlights with bulbs is for trade for a set that is opened, blacked out and reflector left in place.

I don't want to sell them I would rather trade them for what I described.

So they are for sale for $650.00 if some one just has to have them. When I bought them, 8 Months ago I was told they were purchased new but never installed and I have not installed them.

Will deliver with in 300 miles of NYC.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice ! I made my own, but these are beautiful !
I want a pair with the chrome painted out but the orange reflector still remaining inside.
That reflector is a visual distinction between US and Euro cars and I want to keep the US visual marker. Writing that out now makes me have to look at all US Brabus models to see if and are blacked out with the reflector... Hmmm.

·
Registered
97 Posts
You will find that all USA Brabus cars came with the standard chrome lights as all models had for the US regulations. They never made any of the black Brabus versions with the orange side marker reflectors. FYI: It is very difficult to disassemble the USA lamps to have them painted with out breaking that thin orange reflector. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So it must break or with emphasis on keeping that piece whole just take more care.? Hmmm that would make it a more rare mod. Yeah that confirms it for me, I will have to keep the "sideburns". And sell off the euro lenses.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts