Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my quest to rid myself of excess Smart parts, next I have a Brabus muffler and rear valence I was going to save for my non-Brabus but since I now have one I won't be needing these. The valence isn't perfect, has a couple of scratches but very nice. The muffler is excellent. It was a kind of holy grail find as I had not seen any for sale before.

$750 for both as a set. I have no idea how or how much it would take to ship these. If you want them and have an idea, let me know. Obviously it may not be cheap.

More stuff being dug out as I find them...

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'd be interested in just the muffler without the valence, but hopefully a lot cheaper than that. I also live in Euless, so I could just pick it up.

·
Registered
729 Posts
If splitting up, let me know the cost of valence and if willing to ship. (Greyhound is one way to ship, if you have a greyhound station near. Have sent a full fiberglass front bumper for a PT Cruiser that way Florida to Washington State for under $100)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Do you north texas folks ever meet up? i'm in fort worth and am looking for other owners to maybe do a meet and greet and hang out, if interested let me know

·
Registered
120 Posts
Do you north texas folks ever meet up? i'm in fort worth and am looking for other owners to maybe do a meet and greet and hang out, if interested let me know
Any time I see another Fortwo, it's just a really old lady that doesn't even acknowledge my existence. lol. I never see anyone close to my age (30) driving these things. Much less actually enthusiastic about the car.

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey, I resemble that remark (except for the lady part)! Although my son (27) and his friend (25) loved theirs when they owned them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
As old as I am (40 ish)I probably shouldn't be as enthusiastic about the car as I am but I can't stop driving it like a Mario cart.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts