Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a silver Brabus for display on my showroom floor! It just arrived on 12/16 and is beautiful. Feel free to stop by anytime to check it out.

Email me at [email protected] if you plan to stop in!

Thanks!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Pretty sweet! Not diggin' the faux CF dashboard crap, even if it is real, but it looks sweet, overall, especially the rims. Is this the GSX-R model? :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
I live in Pinellas Park and would love to stop by and see the new BRABUS...where is your dealership located?

·
Registered
55 Posts
First Test Drive

My family and I visited relatives in Fairfax,VA over this past Christmas weekend. My daughter and I snuck away for a few hours to the Tyson's Smart Center. We test drove a 2009 Cabriolet and had a blast! In spite of all the sort comings eluded to on this site we thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I am currently configured for a 2009 Silver Brabus Cabriolet with EDD of 01/30/2009 - 04/30/2009. Wallace Rumarger - the sales rep at Tyson Smart Center was most helpful and allowed my daughter and I to take a very long test drive.
My delima remains that in the current economic environement can I justify spending $23,000 on a toy for "Dad". I'm used to making rational finantial decisions. Perhaps I'm going through a mid life crisis or something. The Smart is a "quirky" car and a blast to drive. However the dealership is 2hrs away (VA Beach) and perhaps is not the smartest purchase. But it was so fun to drive!
Any simular thoughts?

BELJO

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
First Test Drive

My family and I visited relatives in Fairfax,VA over this past Christmas weekend. My daughter and I snuck away for a few hours to the Tyson's Smart Center. We test drove a 2009 Cabriolet and had a blast! In spite of all the sort comings eluded to on this site we thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I am currently configured for a 2009 Silver Brabus Cabriolet with EDD of 01/30/2009 - 04/30/2009. Wallace Rumarger - the sales rep at Tyson Smart Center was most helpful and allowed my daughter and I to take a very long test drive.
My delima remains that in the current economic environement can I justify spending $23,000 on a toy for "Dad". I'm used to making rational finantial decisions. Perhaps I'm going through a mid life crisis or something. The Smart is a "quirky" car and a blast to drive. However the dealership is 2hrs away (VA Beach) and perhaps is not the smartest purchase. But it was so fun to drive!
Any simular thoughts?

BELJO
You only live once...my 2 cents :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts