Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I know Jimtesla had posted in a for sale thread a while ago in regards to a Brabus wheel US spec sport leather wheel (not the 112 euro edition) with a Euro airbag. He has reposted the wheel again, and now it has caught my attention to possibly purchase the wheel. I am wondering to see if this Euro airbag will be compatible with the car, as well as the install (if the paddles will just automatically assume for regen purpose) If anyone has any idea, itd be cool to know! :D

·
Registered
521 Posts
Hey guys,

I know Jimtesla had posted in a for sale thread a while ago in regards to a Brabus wheel US spec sport leather wheel (not the 112 euro edition) with a Euro airbag. He has reposted the wheel again, and now it has caught my attention to possibly purchase the wheel. I am wondering to see if this Euro airbag will be compatible with the car, as well as the install (if the paddles will just automatically assume for regen purpose) If anyone has any idea, itd be cool to know! :D
http://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f11/brabus-accessories-parts-audio-67210/

wrong person and probably not.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts