Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I say "brand new" I mean it, is a 2003 Smart Crossblade but it has "0" miles on it, it's literally brand new, just driven within the dealership and from the showroom to the storage area, but the total distance driven it's not even 1/2 mile, and now is for sale in Toluca, Mexico :eek:
The asking price is about $30,500 dollars, a little pricey but worth it, here are some pictures:

·
Registered
157 Posts
i'm calling bs on the 0 miles...it's already got a brabus shifter, pedals, & fuel cap, and those aren't standard for the crossblade. this thing's seen some action.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You're right those accesories were not standard on the Crossblade, however, where do you install them? At the dealer which means you don't need to drive it outside to get them installed, you can put the stuff to make it worth more not just to drive it, specially if this was thought to be a collectors item since day one. I have no doubt this indeed has 0 miles, a picture of the odometer should help, I'll see if I can get one

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
The lowest mileage I have ever seen on a NEW smart is 3.2miles.

They drive it from the factory to the factory parking lot, drive it onto a train, drive it off the train to a parking lot in Bremerhaven, drive it onto a boat (RORO = Roll on Roll off) drive it to a parking lot at port, drive it onto a car carrier, drive it off the carrier at dealership, drive it around the dealership for inspection, logging into inventory, display, etc.

So "0" miles is probably not possible, but I would believe less than 10?

·
17,358 Posts
Time to bring something back from the dead...Now to not jinx myself but lets just say well, I'm now in the market for a smart (sort of) :wink:

But any links or anything?

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Asked for pictures or proof of the 0 miles, never got them, you guys can say this was a scam or not true, I still believe it could be true...

·
Dont Feed The Trolls ^Mod
5,933 Posts
When I say "brand new" I mean it, is a 2003 Smart Crossblade but it has "0" miles on it, it's literally brand new, just driven within the dealership and from the showroom to the storage area, but the total distance driven it's not even 1/2 mile, and now is for sale in Toluca, Mexico :eek:
The asking price is about $30,500 dollars, a little pricey but worth it, here are some pictures:

God thats a beautiful car...

·
17,358 Posts
God thats a beautiful car...
Welcome back to the asylum jedi, and welcome to the other, unknown ward...:)

The things I'd go do get my hands on that...

I dream of the day of me screaming down the expressway or Lake Michigan shoreline in one of those.

As one of my friends would say about a Ferrari: That car is SEXY! :)

·
5,933 Posts
Welcome back to the asylum jedi, and welcome to the other, unknown ward...:)

The things I'd go do get my hands on that...

I dream of the day of me screaming down the expressway or Lake Michigan shoreline in one of those.

As one of my friends would say about a Ferrari: That car is SEXY! :)
That IS a sexy car! It's good to be back! Wanna go halfsies?

·
17,358 Posts
I wouldn't be able to let it go, I'd cry to see it drive away with me not at the wheel.

If only I had 50k. Now that I think about it, maybe the one for sale has been converted like a G&K car and thus the high price?

·
5,933 Posts
I wouldn't be able to let it go, I'd cry to see it drive away with me not at the wheel.

If only I had 50k. Now that I think about it, maybe the one for sale has been converted like a G&K car and thus the high price?
But still, I could get a new MB for that much... and a loan for it.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts