Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few months ago I purchased from the UK a brand new WHITE rear hatch exterior panel with the Original "SMART" in rainbow colors just above the key lock. I was going to install it on my Silver/Grey 450 just for the heck of it or just to make it a bit different. Well, I never did and I'm thinking about offering it up For Sale. This whole order cost me just shy of $400 with the delivery and vat and it took like over a month to get it. The new white rear hatch panel is still in its original box. Now I did slip it out once just to examine it, but that's it. It is a Brand New/Never Used/really Never Opened Rear Hatch Panel for a 450. Not sure if it fits a 451 or beyond. I wanted the White because I also had plans to do something neat and different, yet appropriate against a nice bright white background to make the rear of my Smart stand out or something. Now I'm not sure, so I'm offering this panel for sale for $240 which would include shipping within the Continental US only. I do not have any pictures because it isn't needed. It is a white rear hatch panel with the SMART Decal in "rainbow."

Thank You, sykes05

1 - 3 of 3 Posts