Smart Car of America Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$11 Includes Shipping within the continental US only.
Yes more Smart Memorabilia. I just bought too much for myself.
This one is pretty neat because you can change the actual cable/chain part to your liking (shiny metal or black coated).

Attachments

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I never heard or Geeks & Wish Websites.
I do patrol ebay from time to time, but now I'll look for this Geeks & wish thing.
Thank You

·
King of Smart Gadgetry
1,049 Posts
https://geek.wish.com/

https://www.wish.com/

Wish is the parent company and Geeks is a sub division of Wish. Just do a search and type in "Smart Fortwo". They have all sorts of gadgets for the Smart. I have bought a lot of them. There are a couple of downsides. First it usually takes 3 to 6 weeks to get your order because a lot of it comes from China and has to go though customs. The other downside is once in a while you will wait for an order that never shows up as it gets lost in customs. You order a "Smart cap" for $9 and sit and wait for a couple months and it never comes. So you request a refund which you will promptly get, but then if you re-order you are gonna wait another month on top of the 2 months you already waited. I have done close to 200 orders and out of those 2 were lost in the mail somewhere. So it's cheap and if you don't mind a little wait.....DCO

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Smart Car Key Ring

This one is pretty neat because you can change the actual cable/chain part to your liking (shiny metal or black coated).
This Smart Car Key Chain can be gotten for $8, including shipping.
Just to make a change.
Thank You

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sold

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.