Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Admin emeritus
3,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am sure she could still manage to do it some how... maybe she would try to reach something in the back or pick up her baby while she is driving.

·
Premium Member
MY08 cabrio MY09 cabrio Brabus MY15 ED
7,746 Posts
Well, at least there's no back seat, so she can't show her underwear climbing to the back.
Whew, wasn't sure where you were going with that reference to "back seat." :censored:

Wait, does the owner's manual say that underwear is required when driving a smart? That could be a deal buster for B.S. :jawdrop:

·
17,431 Posts
Took me about 20 minutes to move on from post two. :D

After reading my manual top to bottom, I think there's something in there saying only attractive women are allowed to not wear clothes while operating the vehicle...or something like that. :)

·
Registered
9,036 Posts
...underwear???don't know about you but the Britney moment picture that I have (saved) she was showing forest...not the alpaca raising kind btw...

Jetfuel...ahhh...a Kodak moment...

·
Premium Member
MY08 cabrio MY09 cabrio Brabus MY15 ED
7,746 Posts
Uncanny coincidence! Receptionist at my workplace wears shirts like dat... still haven't figured out why:huh:
I'm a little worried about Pee-wee - gotta agree with NCC1701, SKANK FACTOR is pretty high with that B.S. person . . .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts