Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe this topic, has come up before. The passenger seat belt broke on our smart car today. It turns out to be the seat belt sensor. Under warranty for 10 years. Wow something free from MB. Had the 60k maintenance done to it too. New battery too, 580 bucks. Head lamp, and tail lamp. Not bad. Can't service my cars anymore. Wasn't as $$$$$, as I thought.

Glad the seat belt sensor, is free. 4 item to break on the car, in 6 years.

·
Registered
521 Posts
next time it happens just get one of these instead of going through the hassle to take it and get it fixed :D

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have the drivers side seat belt hooked into the passages side. Now the car is a smart for one.

·
He's not mine
9,607 Posts
Wow, the seat belts are under warranty for 10 years? That's cool, and good to know ...

but, is the 2008's belt only under warranty for 5 years? :eek:

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, the seat belts are under warranty for 10 years? That's cool, and good to know ...

but, is the 2008's belt only under warranty for 5 years? :eek:
It's 2008 model, 10 years. The part will be in Monday.

Neon she hates the car which is true. She does like the attention driving it. She doesn't take of any car she drives. Nature of most young female. You should have seen the nice hand me down Accord. smart should do a commercial, on how a girl can fill a smart up with junk. Good gas milage, driving from point A to B, living out of the vehicle. That how she drives the poor little thing. She was hitting me up, the other night for our Honda Fit. It time for her to buy her own cars. I happy, and retired now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts