Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently checked off another box.
Rode my motorcycle from Newport , RI at a place called Pour Judgement where I had lunch with my little brother and then to Kenmore Square in Boston and headed West on Americas Highway Rt 20. Ate some Seafood from the Pacific ocean in Newport, OR and then headed to my middle brothers place in WA. Visited Americas Auto Museum in Tacoma. Drove up Mt Rainer in a blizzard. Waved at a Yellow smart in front of the PX at Joint Base Lewis Mc Cord. Then rode home and stopped at the Little Big Horn Battle site. Crazy Horse Memorial and Mt Rushmore. Spent some time with Grand kids in Ohio and had a marvelous time sampling beer across America.
https://goo.gl/photos/HVWM3TXhgMwVgi5F9

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did the first leg of the ride in a day on my weekend. Left home the second of May and got home on Memorial day. Thought that taking Americas longest highway was a good way to see America. Was not disappointed. It was an adventure of a lifetime for me. Nothing like a good road trip to get you pumped up.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got an email from Google with a map of how they have been tracking my cell... Cool to see the dots going across the country and back.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn, I wanna go on a cross-country trip. It certainly has to be the adventure of a lifetime.
It was for this old man. Stuff I have flown over many times got up close and personal real. Took me years to be able to just drop things and go. The arrival of identical grandsons has delayed this years trip. They should be here in the next month, that may leave time for a jaunt to the Canadian Maritimes...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts