Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is the time of year where fellow Smarties and their significant others can join one another in yes, you guessed it, the annual
Bulll Run Festival of Lights Smart car cruise talking place in Bull Run Regional
Park just outside of Centerville Va off of Lee Highway. The date is December 12 2015. The meeting place is Starbucks Coffee on New German Road off of Lee Highway. The time to meet is 5.30 pm
so we can have a peppermint latte or whatever fits your fancy. From there we can caravan to the park at around six or so depending on when people arrive. The admission is 20.00 per car which is well worth it the lights are fantastic to see?
Upon the end of the show we shall converge to The Cracker Barrel in Manassas Va for a nice little
Dinner to end the evening of holiday enjoyment. Holiday decoration of your cars is optional as well as your prized holiday tie or even that ugly sweater you been dying to wear. Anyone is welcome to join from the mid Atlantic area, I will also announce this on Facebook for those who are friends with me there. I would like to know who to expect and more so non Smarties are welcome to join in the fun. Add your name to this list and your car.

1. Gstreetcomic and Batmite plus a passenger.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hello, I don't have a Smart car anymore, and I do miss it!
But if other cute little two seater cars are welcome, I'll be there in red Honda DelSol.

·
Registered
87 Posts
1. Gstreetcomic and Batmite plus a passenger.
2. wrumbarger and Miss Kitty
3. Lyn and Honda driver

Just to verify, it's the Starbucks on St. Germain Drive, near Giant at Centrewood Plaza?

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes it is the Starbucks near the Giant Food in Centerwood plaza. I'd especially love to see anyone on this forum from the DC area join if your driving a third gen Smart.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts