Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you added your name to the list of T-shirt re-orders, please PM me your email address. I have a few from the other thread, but wanted to be sure this was seen so we don't miss anyone and can complete the validations for shipping and payments.

·
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gary will post the Final Numbers.

I spoke to him tonight already and we are gathering the incidental shipping/packaging costs. Appears (but don't hold me to it) they are coming in close to the $15-$16 range plus shipping...not too shabby considering there was a bumper order and coming in close to the same price as before the event.

Can't guarantee next year there will be a bumper order of Tshirts; the volume last year was not enough and this year there were enough. Volume really dictates the price on them, especially before the event.

·
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
finalizing the order

orders for the shirts have been made and invoices are being prepared to be sent by email.

If you ordered a shirt and do not receive an email in the next day or so, then please let me or Gary know. thanks

·
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OTD2 shirts are in!

The bumper crop shirt order is here in my living room.

For those that have paid, they are being packaged this weekend.

For those that have NOT paid, please contact Gary (gbryers) as soon as possible.

·
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
First batch of paid shirts were mailed Friday. Next few go out Monday AM.

We have a number of shirts not paid for. Please contact Gary. These will be sold next year if they are unclaimed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts