Smart Car of America Forum banner

Buyer beware - eBay

2K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  1983JZR3W 
Hi Katy, I hope I can be of some help. If you go to the Evilution.UK website, you will find more info on the smart than you ever thought of. It is a paid site, (about $15.00 per year), but many questions can be answered for free. I just left the site and there is a very good pictorial on how to install the dash pods. I am not a paid subscriber there and I was able to see all the info on the pod installation. If you can follow the photos and written description, you should have no issues. Whoever told you the dash had to come apart was not aware of the correct procedure or just trying to make a quick extra dollar off you. Good luck with the install. One thing, make sure you have the correct part number for the year of your car. They did change some mounting with the face lifted smarts in 2012 or2013. I can't remember the exact year of the facelift of the dash.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.