Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm interested in buying some parts for my Smart, but wanted to see if anyone here might be selling them before I shelled out a couple hundred to Smart Madness/Amazon.

Here's what I'm interested in:

Cold Air Intake
Engine Mount
GoPedal
LED 3rd Brake Light
Lowering Springs

Let me know if you've got these available, and how much it'd take to get you to part with them.

Thank you.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I'm interested in buying some parts for my Smart, but wanted to see if anyone here might be selling them before I shelled out a couple hundred to Smart Madness/Amazon.

Here's what I'm interested in:

Cold Air Intake
Engine Mount
GoPedal
LED 3rd Brake Light

Let me know if you've got these available, and how much it'd take to get you to part with them.

Thank you.
I have a BMS engine mount I will sell for $75 if you pick it up, or I can ship it for $10 additional. I am in the Alexandria area of NoVa.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What kind of condition is it in? (Maybe a picture, if you've got one available?)

I'm interested in this, plus, I live in Alexandria also and could easily pick it up.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Sorry for the delayed response, I only check e-mail a couple of times a day. The mount is like new since it was only on the car about half a day. I don't have a picture available just now. Let me know if you want it and perhaps we can meet up sometime this weekend.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No worries, I'm not in a rush. I'd definitely like to buy this from you. However, I'm going to be out of town this weekend. Are you available either this evening or tomorrow evening? If not, it'd have to be Monday or later.

Thank you.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
No worries, I'm not in a rush. I'd definitely like to buy this from you. However, I'm going to be out of town this weekend. Are you available either this evening or tomorrow evening? If not, it'd have to be Monday or later.

Thank you.
No rush, whenever you are ready we can work something out. Evenings during the week are generally out unless you live close to Kingstowne. Weekend would be better. Besides, I do not have the mount here at home. It is across town at my sister's house in the Del Ray area. I will pick it up when I am over there this weekend working on her car. In what general area are you located?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm over by Landmark mall. We can aim for next weekend. I'm out of town that Saturday, but could do either the evening of 5/9 or any time during the day on 5/11.

I'd certainly be willing to drive to Kingstowne. There's a Burger King out that way and they brought back the Angry Whopper. :)

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I'm over by Landmark mall. We can aim for next weekend. I'm out of town that Saturday, but could do either the evening of 5/9 or any time during the day on 5/11.

I'd certainly be willing to drive to Kingstowne. There's a Burger King out that way and they brought back the Angry Whopper. :)
Sounds good to me.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I have a 2008 version of boesch built cold air intake for$20+you pay shipping.Send a P.M.
with email address to send you photos,if you are interested??...............

1 - 11 of 11 Posts