Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a brand new body kit that will fit 2008-2011 smart cars.
It has never been mounted because I sold the car before I had a chance to put it on.
I paid $3500 for it and am just looking to get some money back.
My loss is your gain.
It is made out of polyurethane and is unpainted.
The kit comes with all 4 fenders, front and back bumper, and mesh grills.
Letting it go for $2000.
I am open to offers.
Text me at (818) 486-6387 or email me at gabrielzargari[at]gmail.com

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
Do you have a link or a picture of what this body kit would look like on a smart? Preferably not on a black one. :D
Oh, and unPRINTED? or unpainted?
I don't know what you mean by unprinted.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have a link or a picture of what this body kit would look like on a smart? Preferably not on a black one. :D
Oh, and unPRINTED? or unpainted?
I don't know what you mean by unprinted.
A picture is up of the whole kit. I meant unpainted and I unfortunately don't have any pictures of this kit on my car because I never put it on.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
What he's eluding to is could you show us of this kit installed on a generic Smart so we can see what it would look like? Or at least tell us what brand it is so that we can see the manufacturer's website, and photos of installed examples?

:wink:

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
+1 It doesn't look too hot adorning that floor but it might look flaming hot ON a smart, of course not on the original posters smart since it has never graced that car. The manufacturer must have some pics on the internet somewhere that enticed the OP. Maybe those will help entice someone on here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry I haven't been on the site in a whole. I have had a lot going on. To update I believe Sr Swatch is correct. It is a Konigseder body kit. Please let me know if you have any questions. Hopefully I can answer them for you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts