Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
I I’ll check and see if it has it and email them to you.
I see your pm has came through so soon as I can check I’ll email them to you.
I would post them on here but I’m not sure the admins would like it(did it on a different forum and nearly got banned for it)

·
Registered
975 Posts
^ that’s true.
I figured when I got mine that most of the stuff would cost as much as I paid for it(not that I mind as I didn’t buy it for resale)
I priced the parts for the entire top at my local Mercedes dealer and it was around 4 grand with tax.
I’ve got the print out that the parts guy gave me.

·
Registered
975 Posts
I have tried but no luck.
I do know of a place that may be able to get ahold of one but I would be concerned about if the fabric has shrunk or not(keep in mind most cars at a pull a parts place generally will be sitting in the sun which isn’t good)

·
Registered
975 Posts
Btw the whole assembly can be removed from the car without having to work it electronically(remove the rear part that mounts to the car chassis and the whole thing should slide free providing its not latched shut)

·
Registered
975 Posts
Hmm I’ll have to try that on mine when it comes time for me to replace the top as one of the cables are either broke or missing(likely back into the assembly somewhere)

·
Registered
975 Posts
As long as rain doesn’t get in your good.
At least you didn’t have to do like I did with tape till I can get a replacement top and cable.
It may not look the best but at least I don’t get rain in the car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts