Smart Car of America Forum banner

121 - 140 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Hey man I knew you'd be amazed by LED's. And buddy,I want that grille! Love the matching color of grille to body panels.
Haha thanks! I really love the grille.. cant wait til my new custom license plates come in... I need to install the springs too. Its really coming together tho!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for the comments! I have been having a lot of fun driving the car around the last couple of days breaking it in with some city driving. The difference between the 2006 CDI and this 2017 Brabus is quite amazing. The power and handling and dual clutch transmission is great. Love the touch screen connectivity. Trying to figure out how to get the mirror link to work with my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge. Got the badging on the car tonight. I won't be loading the car until our next trip as we just finished a trip from Edmonton, Canada to Crossville, TN....about 4400 miles (7000 kms). Here is a link in this forum of our RV hauler where the SC rides.

Rick

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
Thanks for the comments! I have been having a lot of fun driving the car around the last couple of days breaking it in with some city driving. The difference between the 2006 CDI and this 2017 Brabus is quite amazing. The power and handling and dual clutch transmission is great. Love the touch screen connectivity. Trying to figure out how to get the mirror link to work with my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge. Got the badging on the car tonight. I won't be loading the car until our next trip as we just finished a trip from Edmonton, Canada to Crossville, TN....about 4400 miles (7000 kms). Here is a link in this forum of our RV hauler where the SC rides.

Rick
Mirror Link? Did you install an aftermarket system? If only I could convince you to leave the stock system as is and mount your phone to the cradle so you can use it directly... MirrorLink is totally useless and unnecessary if you can use the phone directly in the cradle...

I love your enthusiasm for the smart though and wish I had a 2006 CDI in my collection to sit alongside my '09 Brabus cabriolet and '16 smart EV... (I junked my '09 Pure and sold my '08 passion cabriolet many years ago) :nerd:

121 - 140 of 142 Posts