Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The best/quickest/cheapest place/website to buy OEM replacement parts?? Shifter,TCM,clutch actuator etc.....................

·
Registered
729 Posts
Those three words don’t usually go together:

https://www.genuinemercedesparts.com/ was recommended by Johannesl. So far seems to be the cheapest...

I've placed 4 orders through them and have yet to have any issues with them. Great communication too. My front spoiler was a special order part and I got an email from them letting me know it was ordered, but had to be shipped in from Germany first and gave me an accurate time frame.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Took about a week for mine to come in as well. Had to be ordered because not many people have that. You may be the only one in the US that has it as mine has been totaled.....

·
Registered
729 Posts
Took about a week for mine to come in as well. Had to be ordered because not many people have that. You may be the only one in the US that has it as mine has been totaled.....

Nice. Didn't even realize its that rare. I just knew I loved the look and love the handling even more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
812 Posts
mbonlineparts.com is what I was able to use to keep all the parts I have needed in the right price range. Even if I got the part some place else the price listed on this web sight is my gauge for a decent deal or not. Because of delivery time I often go to my local MB dealer for the part a higher price for speed. My next few items I'm in no rush and this will be my source.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts