Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or, at least, a Tennessee forum. I see lots of smarts these days running around Chattanooga - it would be nice to have a place to hook up with them. And Knoxville, with the dealership and all, is not that far away.

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,971 Posts
Jim has started leaving his business card on the windshield of smarts we find here in Beaumont in the hopes we can get a group together. We've seen 4 different smarts in the area. The first one gave him a call so that's a start.

We also met a woman at church Sunday who used to own a smart. Good that she had one, sad that she decided to sell it and get a crossover (I forget which one). :-(

·
Premium Member
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jim has started leaving his business card on the windshield of smarts we find here in Beaumont in the hopes we can get a group together. We've seen 4 different smarts in the area. The first one gave him a call so that's a start.

We also met a woman at church Sunday who used to own a smart. Good that she had one, sad that she decided to sell it and get a crossover (I forget which one). :-(
Yeah, I have "spotted" cards - they are just really hard to get under a moving windshield wiper at highway speeds... :rolleyes:
Seriously, I think we've only had a small (less than 5) number of days that haven't involved rain of some sort since the beginning of January, and I alway see the other smarts on the road.... No one likes sitting still much, I guess...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts