Smart Car of America Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
I wouldn't have driven. I would have flown down and just been car-less. It would be longer for me to drive there than I would have been there.

Its too bad the event couldn't have been just scaled back to just a gathering instead of cancelling it completely.

·
Super Moderator
28,252 Posts
I wouldn't have driven. I would have flown down and just been car-less. It would be longer for me to drive there than I would have been there.

Its too bad the event couldn't have been just scaled back to just a gathering instead of cancelling it completely.
That could probably still be done as the 4th anniversary event if anyone wanted to set it up. :)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Being one of the seven that registered, when I recieved Kens email yesterday I opened it expecting an update on the event and was crushed when he cancled it. We were really looking forward to it, IMO Florida
in the winter is a no brainer. I commend Ken for his effort, great location
and venue, even the event web site was top shelf. Now I guess I'll have to finish the bathroom.:(

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
So now it's back on as the 4th Anniversary Event? I ask because, like jeffrios we might be flying to Florida around that time, and it would be great to attend, even "carless" or smartless - wait a minute, that just sounds wrong... :D

·
Dont Feed The Trolls ^Mod
5,933 Posts
There seems to be a lot of misinformation and speculation surrounding this event. Those involved would like to pause the conversation for now, and maybe merge this with another thread. For now, lets all go to other threads until more info is released!

:smokie:

·
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
There seems to be a lot of misinformation and speculation surrounding this event. Those involved would like to pause the conversation for now, and maybe merge this with another thread. For now, lets all go to other threads until more info is released!

:smokie:
If anyone has any questions on the cancellation of this event, contact me or kwager. We will be glad to answer any questions. I already posted the facts in the other thread.

this thread is closed.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.