Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Every time I reach a destination, I do 2 things.

1) I get out, close the door, and lock the car with the fob, like a normal human being.

2) Then, when I've taken a few steps, I turn around, hit the fob again to be sure it's really totally locked down, and I stare at it until all the lights go off. I also make sure I'm parked far enough out in the space so that it doesn't look empty, and that I'm not in too far to make people flying in think it's another empty space. I also admire its paint, and reminisce about how extremely close its blue metallic is to my Saturn's.

Happens every time. :smartje.bl.zl:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I must also admit, sometimes when I go about "staring at it" I begin to daydream..
-"what if... it were possible to put a shark fin on the roof?? how cool! would this be!?!?
-But then I return to reality, and realize "nah man, that'd get a lot of attention!'

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, there are plenty of possibilities. but that time in my life has come and gone... Now i just simply marvel at the engineering effort to have created a car so simple and awesome at the same time.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh jeez, the wife thing... Yeah man... Tell me about it... Mine wants me to give the SCOA webpage a rest and to stop obsessing over the car. :(
"time to put the toy away"

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
It is just so cute from so many different angles. It just IS....

When I saw the rear view of the Brabus Cabrio, I was smitten. It reminds me of the Boot of some older really cool cars.

After all, it is a Museum piece, part of the permanent display at the Smithsonian, NO?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts