Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I recently got a smart car, and I am having a graphic designer that designing a car wrap for me, We did some mock-ups and have a final design. I cant seem to find a car wrap template that we can use in illustrator etc. Smart Fortwo Cabriolet is the car template we were looking for. Im guessing we need the car wrap template so we can lay out the vector art correctly and then blow up to size for production.

Let me know if you know anyone or where I can obtain this template or files.

I appreciate it guys,
Thanks - Steve

·
Registered
9,074 Posts
...nice to hear that...now...I sincerely doubt that anybody that has put time, $ and effort to get the smart templates will part from them without $$$....
..if you have a car go ahead and create your own template...just me...

BTW....welcome to the asylum...

jetfuel

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, yea well , its not a problem paying someone $ , but i cant even seem to find a spot on the internet to pay for one ? I was just seeing if someone has it on this forum , etc. Do you think i can contact Smart company and they would provide one? I wouldnt even know who to call :p .

·
Registered
9,074 Posts
...give it time Steve...some of the more mature members of SCOA will soon chime in with some pointers...they're out getting their Geritol refill for the week...

jetfuel

·
Registered
698 Posts
Use the search function above and find threads about wraps. A number of people have done them already, including the watch guy in San Diego. Contact them or read their threads to find out who did it for them. Perhaps they can sell a wrap template.

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
Do you know who is going to do the wrap for you. You should figure that out and hook them up with your graphic artist.

Their are a few folks that do wraps that have chimed in here.
Most notabley is smart car skins Smart Car-Skins

1 - 7 of 7 Posts