Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,297 Posts
I don't know if your setting up shop or not, but I will make sure you and BoschBuilt will have safe parking for your trailers.

No trailer for me...If I'm going to the Keys it damn well be for pleasure not to work... Besides I retired from installs, Boris does that for me now...:D

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
I will likely leave Canada after work on the 13th, get a few hours driving in anyways. 12-15 hrs on Wednesday. Be in the Marathon area for early afternoon on Thursday. I-75 appears to be the most direct route for me.

·
Super Moderator
28,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Meet up at smart center Cutler Bay?

From the un-Nationals thread:

So how many of you are going to be coming down the Turnpike for this event? I want to be prepared with Breakfast or Lunch for that day. We will also have some grab bags for whoever stops by.

Alex
smart center of Cutler Bay
Any ideas on meeting up at the smart center and caravaning down to the Keys? The smart center is at 10701 S.W. 211th Street, Cutler Bay FL, 33189, looks like Exit 11 off the toll road. Not sure how long a drive to the Keys from there or what everyone's schedules are but it would be nice to stop for lunch maybe. Thoughts? :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
From the un-Nationals thread:

Any ideas on meeting up at the smart center and caravaning down to the Keys? The smart center is at 10701 S.W. 211th Street, Cutler Bay FL, 33189, looks like Exit 11 off the toll road. Not sure how long a drive to the Keys from there or what everyone's schedules are but it would be nice to stop for lunch maybe. Thoughts? :)
I think its signifiant that Alex at Cutler Bay smart has reached out to us Is there any way we can help him sell smarts? At minimum we should help him pick a time and day to meet at his place. Its a large and beautiful MB dealer. Why don't we get him a place at Banana and have him drive a demo down and try to sell it in Marathon and Key West.

·
Super Moderator
28,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think its signifiant that Alex at Cutler Bay smart has reached out to us Is there any way we can help him sell smarts? At minimum we should help him pick a time and day to meet at his place. Its a large and beautiful MB dealer. Why don't we get him a place at Banana and have him drive a demo down and try to sell it in Marathon and Key West.
Whatever we can do - he's reached out and it would be a shame if we can't organize something. +1 on having him come down to the Keys. :)

·
Super Moderator
28,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Any definite travel plans yet? Anybody going to stop over at the Cutler Bay center? Anyone traveling down I-75? Not too early to start lining this stuff up. :)

·
Registered
965 Posts
Any definite travel plans yet? Anybody going to stop over at the Cutler Bay center? Anyone traveling down I-75? Not too early to start lining this stuff up. :)
Just spent a little time on the phone with Alex from Cutler Bay Mercedes. He is looking forward to meeting some of you on your way down south. His dealership is two hours away from Marathon and would make a nice rest stop. He says he will have some smart bags and refreshments for anyone who stops in. Cutler Bay is next to the turnpike and is very easy to find. Here is the address to put in to your GPS units.
Mercedes-Benz of Cutler Bay

10701 S. W. 211th Street, Cutler Bay, FL, 33189 (305)251-0345.

Please stop in to see them, they are very happy you are passing through.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts