Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cargo Tray and Cover have been sold. Still have the rack if anyone is interested.

Smart Dual Bicycle Rack by Thule ($300 OBO)
Custom designed, this bicycle rack utilizes a Thule side arm and attaches to your Smart Car at the rear tow points. Unlike other bike racks this system locks the bike to the rack and the rack to the car. Your bicycle rack cannot be stolen.Made from aircraft grade stainless steel and alluminum. Installs in less than five minutes.Made from aircraft grade stainless steel and aluminum. This rack will fit any 2008-2012 Smart car.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is a rough estimate I did using the USPS website (I'd have to check tomorrow at the post office) but I think I could ship it for less than $30.

·
Registered
946 Posts
For those interested, I also have a cargo cover listed; read back in the listings a bit and you'll find it.

(My tray went in the first lift of the ads.)

·
Registered
210 Posts
2 years later but still worth a shot... if the bike rack is still avail, i am interested in purchase as this seems to be a very easy and quick solution and would fit literally in the tow hook. please provide shipping to 94539 if still avail.

Thanks,
Erik
[email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts