Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a cargo net or divider available for the Smart? Inquired at the M-B Dealership and the only thing that came up was a tray for the cargo area. TIA

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hopefully I understand what you mean, but as far as a cargo divider there are retractable sliding cargo covers. They install in our trunk and you pull them to cover bags and boxes, which also prevents people outside from looking at your stuff. Search smart fortwo retractable cargo cover and you should find a few. Or copy that link for an example.

https://jet.com/product/Retractable...MIjYHi_LLM3AIVg-NkCh1cXQGKEAQYBCABEgLzavD_BwE

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lordpaige...thanks for setting me in the right direction. I should be able to find something that will keep things in place.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Best $20. solution................

Went to local home store. Bought a 50gal/ Rubbermaid plastic container. Used sheet metal shears to cut it level with lift
gate and rear window. Hot glued a cut to fit towel,to keep items from sliding . Used a nylon strap to right side to secure
gas can,or other large items......................

·
Registered
108 Posts
Best $20. solution................

I have photos of my $20.cargo box,in my members gallery. Click"gallery"then click"members gallery". My photos are on 4th
page under the letter"S". I have used the box,in my 2008 and my 2013, and will try to use it in my Elio,if they ever start
building/selling them!!......................

1 - 7 of 7 Posts