Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Hey Len, in your collage there's a pic I'd like you to upload in hi-res for me, please... the one with the white/white 453 with black wheels. That's the exact configuration of my order – I've never seen it (in pictures or in person) with the black wheels. Meanwhile, I'll go on their website and see if there's a close-up of it. Wow, it looks great. Thanks!

Edit: They haven't posted any 453s to their new inventory page. I guess they're saving them for themselves.

·
Super Moderator
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Steve - their website is way out of date. I told them that yesterday. They may very well have lost a sale to me and how many others I wonder because their website never showed all that they had in inventory. Be happy to send you the photo. Drop me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll send it directly to you. You only want the one photo?

Len
2014 EV

·
Registered
665 Posts
I really like that Hazel Brown Metallic and having it all one colour would be my choice. Or a shade of brown a little darker or lighter would work as well. My black/black is slightly different and is very subtle. It looks black from a distance but up close you see there are two different colours. That brown would be next choice and hopefully the tridion could also be brown. :)

·
Premium Member
7,615 Posts
Edit: They haven't posted any 453s to their new inventory page. I guess they're saving them for themselves.
Just guessing that sometimes selling cars locally might get in the way of posting pictures for Internet "tire kickers" from a thousand+ miles away?

http://www.smartcentercary.com/new/2016/smart/fortwo-prime-coupe/2016-smart-fortwo-prime-coupe-white-cary-for-sale-wmefj5da5gk052621

Appears that their inventory has recently been updated to show a nice selection...

Their website now lists 18 2016 453's and 3 2016 ED 451's.

They also show 15 2015 451's remaining in inventory.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts