Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was experimenting today and was able to make a Smart Wallpaper for my Nokia N95. thought I would share it with you.

·
Banned
5,086 Posts
NICE! Is that the smart special edition they offered in Canada? Looks like it's a light blue with silver tridion and tan interior, the same color combo on their special edition model.

I wonder if I can do one of my OWN car.......:rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,120 Posts
NICE! Is that the smart special edition they offered in Canada? Looks like it's a light blue with silver tridion and tan interior, the same color combo on their special edition model.

•Take a picture of you car with your phone, save as a wall paper.

•Take a picture with a digital camera, modify it in photoshop, with lettering, logo, etc. Down size the image 2"x3" 72 dpi. Save, as jpg. Email to your phone, make a wall paper, on the phone.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

yep you got the right car - i was just fooling around with images. Send me a pic of your Smart and I will use it instead of the one you saw in my post. Also let me know the screen size in pixels of your phone. My phone's screen is 320 X 240 .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts