Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.

I made these decals originally for the MINI toggle switches. But I wanted to show them to you as well. ]I had a smart in the shop last week and got quite a few templates done for it so I will have graphics for you guys very soon.

As I was going the car looking for cool decals I can do I found that the toggle decals I made for the MINI are a perfact fir to many bottons on the SMART as well.

·
Banned
4,244 Posts
I love these! I only have one empty button space, bu have always wanted and "ejector seat" button. And here you have one! Are they stickers? Are you selling them?

nice !

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Glad you guys like them. Yes MINI did make them as a ad gimmick for a while but I had to redeign them for the MINI community because the ad gimmick decals are long gone. So I recreated the ones from the original ad along with quite a few of my own.

They are decals that can be removed at any time and can go pretty much anywhere. You can use them to cover bottons that you know what they are and just want to change things up.

So along with the stock ones that MINI made I added some Power Ops form Mario Kart and my newest ones are bottons from Hitchhikers Guide to the galaxy.

I just finished with a Group buy for the MINI community. I can do the same for you guys too.

The decal sets are going to be $15 normal price. I made them $10 for the GB

Here is what the sticker page will look like.

1 - 20 of 148 Posts