Smart Car of America Forum banner

Central Florida Smart Car Cruise!

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Tux 
#1 ·
Official Facebook Event

Let's get together for a simple little cruise, some burgers and live music!

DATE: Saturday, October 24th @ 5:30pm (we roll out at 6:15pm)
ADDRESS: 3310 Daniels Rd #114, Winter Garden FL 34787

DESTINATION: BurgerFi at Margaritaville
Dest ADDRESS: 3298 Margaritaville Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34747

The drive takes about 30 minutes through scenic country side with hardly any redlights! The destination is BurgerFi, which is a great local burger chain with indoor/outdoor seating.

Also, there's LIVE music at Margaritaville about 100 yards away from BurgerFi between 6pm and 10pm, so we'll be treated to some great live covers of songs by "Van Halen, U2, Queen, Aerosmith, Sublime, Santana, Simple Minds, Lenny Kravitz, The Beatles, Dire Straits and Pink Floyd".

And of course, wear your mask and practice social distancing when you're in public spaces.

At the meet location, I'll have routes printed out with turn-by-turn directions so nobody gets lost or left behind.

I'll see you there!

See less See more
#9 ·
Yeah, it hasn't happened yet. There's also a cruise on the 4th, but I'll be out of town for that. Check out the central florida smarties to find that one. The more the merrier! I just want a nice little back country drive and to check out some fellow smarts. And, of course, delicious burgers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.