Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi smart Friends,
I sent out a Central Texas smart Car Club newsletter to the email list that I have. Please contact me if you want to be added to the email list. The information below is the new and critical information.

Monthly "FourTue" Meet-n-Greet – CTsCC will have a monthly meet-n-greet on the fourth Tuesday of every month at Central Market beginning at 7:00pm. The time and location could be changed in the future with enough group input. This will be a great way for new owners to connect and a great way for seasoned owners to show off their knowledge about the smart.

Fun Run – A Central Texas fun run will be coordinated once a month or as interest permits. Current runs in development include a "Run for the Barbecue" (which do you prefer The County Line or Salt Lick?), a "Race Day" at Driveway Austin, and a "Poker Run". Keep your eyes open for further details and contact [email protected] to volunteer.

San Antonio smart Car Club - has invited us to The San Antonio Car Club Cruise on August 16th at 9 am. They will meet at the Rim Shopping Center in front of Best Buy and will be touring 3 local vineyards. Call Mark Weiss @ 210-601-1723 for further details and RSVP to [email protected] to caravan to SA. Check our website for updated information

·
Registered
1 Posts
freewheeler bill

Hello,
we want to join the central texas smart car club. Cant seem to find the application page. Can you help ? ? ?

Thanks with respect
marcia and bill " g "

·
Super Moderator
28,842 Posts
Zombie thread...

Welcome to SCoA! Since the last post is from 2008 I think this is a defunct group. You might consider planning an event yourself and contacting people through this site and on Facebook...:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts