Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cquartz Uk 3.0 picked up on eBay for about $70 just take your time getting the paint right with compound and polish before you use it

·
Registered
185 Posts
Cquartz Uk 3.0 picked up on eBay for about $70 just take your time getting the paint right with compound and polish before you use it

Are you talking about prepping the clear coat on the paint that took all that time?
It looks to be a wipe on wipe off product :shrug:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
4 months and water still beads like the first day I did it. It is garage kept but is driven in the rain a lot thanks to fine southern Louisiana weather lol and bugs still wash off the front very very easy still happy with the results

·
Registered
815 Posts
excellent. As a mechanic have you done and suspension work to your smart. And what Spark plugs are you running.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still stock suspension have not touched that. I put in Denso spark plugs changed my combination valve and air injection pump so the car was in pieces for a week lol as far as mods all I’ve done has been cruise control from smart madness and a jvc radio that has Apple CarPlay

·
Registered
815 Posts
cool Ill bee keeping up with you as you seem like you're gonna be a great owner, and LUBE your Chassis. Your Smart looks Great.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts