Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,
were is the change over valve (part #4007c02) located on my 2016 smart car? need to change it.
ty
joe

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi,
were is the change over valve (part #4007c02) located on my 2016 smart car? need to change it.
ty
joe
Hi Joe, did you ever find the location of this valve? I have an engine code of P2440 and it says this valve is bad, I looked all over, under , etc and cannot find it.

2016 453 0.9 turbo model
thanks,
Kevin

·
10Year+ Supporting Member
3,660 Posts
Hi Joe, did you ever find the location of this valve? I have an engine code of P2440 and it says this valve is bad, I looked all over, under , etc and cannot find it.

2016 453 0.9 turbo model
thanks,
Kevin
If he found it, he is not telling us. He has not been back on line since his only post.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If he found it, he is not telling us. He has not been back on line since his only post.
Thanks, I appreciate it.
Too bad, I have a replacement valve in my toolbox (according to the parts catalog for a 2016 Smart 453 0.9) and I'd like to swap it out before using the dealer, if I could ever find the value, or a picture on the Internet showing were it is.
I wonder if anyone has a favorite repair manual for this smart model that they can attest to that is thorough enough to invest in, and use for repairs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts