Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am trying to find someone to help me out. I have a 2015 smartcar for two pure. My driver's side brake light and blinker light are out. I have the bulbs but I can't figure out how to change them. I've watched videos and I'm afraid to break it. I went to dealership and they wanted $60. I'm broke. I need someone to help me out. Can anyone replace this for me and show me how to do it? Thanks.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I assume you are talking about a rear bulb, which is easier to change. The only tricky part is guiding the bulb holder back into position. You might try contacting a community college that has an auto program & see if they will change out your bulb. It's a 5 mi Ute

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
Location? Hard to tell if there's a member nearby who can help without that info. (If I missed your location listing I apologize).

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
10Year+ Supporting Member
3,402 Posts
Wow!! This is like pulling teeth. So you are in the Orlando, Fl area. I am in Jacksonville about 150 miles away. Too far for bulb exchange. There is a smart car club in the Orlando area that meets at the "Ace Café" in the downtown area. I have no contacts for them, but if you call the Ace, they can probably give you a contact person or at the very least when they meet there. I am sure one of the members will happily change out the blubs for you for free. I would gladly do it, but a six hour round trip is not practical. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts