Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Chasco Car Show - March 21th

We are just one week away from this years "Chasco Fiesta Car, Truck and Bike Show".
The show is next Sunday March 21st around Orange Lake in downtown New Port Richey.

Few last minute reminders:
There is still time to pre register; pre registrations must be received(by mail) by Friday March 19th.
Dash plaques will only be given to the first 125 registered.
Pre-registration is $12; Day of the show is $15
Preregistration special 10 for $100
Day of the show registration begins at 8am.
If you would like to park together....arrive together.( We can not save parking places)
Over 140 Trophies to be awarded (Starting at Approx;3pm)

Looking forward to seeing you all at the show.............

Additional info, including map and pre-registration info at: WWW.gulfsidecorvetteclub.com

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We met up last year and went into the car show together so we were all parked in one area. Would everyone who is coming interested in doing that again this year.

·
Banned
4,883 Posts
Morning Rob!! Right now it looks like it may just be you and Ed and Cathy Grimsley. I spoke with Pat who runs the show and she only had 2 preregisters. I'm going to have to work Sunday so I won't be able to be there. :( Have fun!! Looks like the weather should be great! :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Rob,
Im planning to attend the Chasco Car Show on Sunday. I will arrive at the car show
between 9:30 -10am.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Rats! I don't think we'll be able to make it, unless our visitors leave sooner than they said they would.

Jill

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had a fun time, in spite of the rain. It certainly made competition for "Best Smart Car" easy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts