Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Al-Ed's in West Hollywood & 4 Smart Car has modified a 2008 Smart Convertible with a custom Groovy Grape colored paint and Black powder coated wheels with striped Groovy Grape to match the cars body paint. Many modifications have been done on this particular Smart. These modifications include: <o></o>

• Mercedes leather and Amethyst custom interior<o></o>
  • Interior pieces painted Groovy Grape to match exterior paint<o></o>
  • Smart Car silhouette custom floor mats<o></o>>
  • Kenwood DNX7120 touch screen radio<o></o>
  • iPod and iPod video control via touch screen<o></o>
  • Am/Fm/Sirius Satellite radio/CD/DVD<o></o>
  • Garmin based navigation<o></o>
  • Back up camera<o></o>
  • Focal 165A1 component 6.5" mid bass speaker & tweeter molded in the door<o></o>
  • Alpine PDX4100 amplifier producing 400 watts of power<o></o>
  • Pioneer Premier TSSW841D slim 8" woofer in a custom molded enclosure<o></o>
Here are the pictures. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK US. OR CONTACT US AT (310).854.5454

<!--[endif]-->

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
I mentioned the purple to the wife yesterday and got shot down. Said it seemed "pimpish" so I have a lock on what color my car will go next even though I like the purple (Plum Crazy MOPAR). Next color won't be purple. :(

I like the interior trim in purple on that car but am not a fan of those diamond inserts. Reminds me of a 60's custom.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Well I think the mods are done well, regardless of your color preference. The sub could have been put in the foot well to minimize intrusion in the trunk but all in all its very nice!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
While on the forum you should answer some questions/comments regarding your service :wink:
If anyone has any issues regarding 4smartcar.com I would like you to feel comfortable to contact me personally at 310.920.5454. Thank you for all your support for "the best car brand" in the automotive industry.

Elie Rothstein
4smartcar.com
Owner:)

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
I prefer blue but I think the 'groovy grape' is a really nice color. Purple was a color of royalty since it was so hard to make and so expensive (way back when it was first made; IIRC from what I have read).

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well I think the mods are done well, regardless of your color preference. The sub could have been put in the foot well to minimize intrusion in the trunk but all in all its very nice!
We built this car a year ago. We now offer our JL Audio 8" under dash subwoofer and enclosure. Here is a link if you are interested. Results for Smart Car Audio Upgrades

1 - 17 of 17 Posts