Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is horrible, but I can't remember the couple's names. We ran into a couple at the Cheese Factory and had a great time. My girlfriend just asked me if they were going and I said I don't know and I don't remember their names. But I do remember us being friends on Facebook. Message me on facebook and/or here. We'd like to do the Cheese Factory again with you guys. - Alexander Byrd

·
17,372 Posts
Huh? Is this like a post that became its own standalone thread?

You know what about cheese, it makes a natural turbo. :wink:

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
FYI folks, the Cheese Factory in the Dells is actually a Vegetarian Restaurant.

Very good food, Located in front of the Wilderness lodge.

It is called the Cheese Factory because it is inside an old Cheese Factory.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Vegetarian = A bad hunter. Someone who survives by consuming not food, but the stuff that food eats. The vegetarian was forced to subsist on slower prey, such as the broccoli and carrot.

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,970 Posts
Vegetarian = A bad hunter. Someone who survives by consuming not food, but the stuff that food eats. The vegetarian was forced to subsist on slower prey, such as the broccoli and carrot.
Great definition. There is some tasty vegetarian food out there.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chicago Dinner in North Halstead is even better with a huge vegan menu. I recommend it and we plan on stopping in one the way back to Indy. Anyone know of more restaurants in the Dells that are "vegetarian" or "vegan friendly"? I am a "vampire vegan" and my girlfriend is a peaceful non-PETA crazy vegan.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts