What i should get?

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long short history...
I know a very little of the smart cars , my main car is a mustang 2013 gt.

i want you to help me to choose 1 of my two options..

1. Brabus Cabriolet 2009 26,000 miles
2. Passion Cabriolet 2011 w/ red interior 22,000 miles
Both cars are White with silver cell

PLease post your comments,thoughts or recommendation below.

·
Registered
185 Posts
There are too many other relevant factors besides what you are telling us,; mileage, ownership history, service history, etc.

The best advice you'll get is to get the Smart that has the longest remaining warranty.

From 2012 on, Smarts carried a four year warranty. It's not that hard to find a 2012 with a 2013 'in service date.' Carfax isn't as comprehensive as they'd like you to think, but very often you can tell a car's in service date.

And it isn't that hard to find a very low mileage 2013 with over two years of warranty for around $10k.

Good luck.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There are too many other relevant factors besides what you are telling us,; mileage, ownership history, service history, etc.

The best advice you'll get is to get the Smart that has the longest remaining warranty.

From 2012 on, Smarts carried a four year warranty. It's not that hard to find a 2012 with a 2013 'in service date.' Carfax isn't as comprehensive as they'd like you to think, but very often you can tell a car's in service date.

And it isn't that hard to find a very low mileage 2013 with over two years of warranty for around $10k.

Good luck.
$10k , happens in the states... i living on outside the states...
where im living 2013 smart passion coupe w/ 14,000 miles sells costs $17,000 the cabrio model is more expensive ...
Trust me ... my 2013 mustang gt track pack, with recaros seats, brembo & other stuff cost me $43,000 .... that same car in the states only cost $35,000

(returning to the conversation)
warranty isnt a factor... ( i can brought 5 yrs of warranty with any of my choices)....

i want to see is the brabus cabrio is better than the passion cabrio..

remember... i dont know nothing about smart.. i want to see other owners speak for theyself..

Thanks for you reply.

·
Super Moderator
28,240 Posts
If you are talking about the "real" BRABUS with the 102 hp engine, go for it - we don't get that version in the States. :)

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
If you're looking for a white smart with some gusto...my KillerBee is looking for a new owner as I just brought home a City Flame Cabrio for my next project. You won't find a nicer one and it is fun. Ask anyone who has seen it at April Fools, the National Event, or Outsmarting the Dragon about the Bee.
Mick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts