Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed the cold air intake. Two problems I have encounter. The K&N filter will not stay on the metal sleeve . Does it require a hose clap? If it does how do you install it? Now I have a vibration sometimes when I accelerate. I am sure I have done something wrong during installation. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

·
Vendor
3,628 Posts
Hello Surf,

Thank you for reaching out about the issues you are experiencing with your cold air intake.

This is one of our most popular performance upgrades. With thousands of happy smart owners around the world.

We will send you a PM and see if we can help resolve your issues.

Thank you again

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hello Surf,

Thank you for reaching out about the issues you are experiencing with your cold air intake.

This is one of our most popular performance upgrades. With thousands of happy smart owners around the world.

We will send you a PM and see if we can help resolve your issues.

Thank you again
The CAI is not for the Turbo Passion 451 ??? I am looking for a CAI to my Smart.

·
Vendor
3,628 Posts
The CAI is not for the Turbo Passion 451 ??? I am looking for a CAI to my Smart.
Hello Mariocaz,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

That is correct. We developed the Cold Air Intake in the United States were we did not have the Turbo model 451 as an option.

I don't believe any of our partners have intakes available for the Turbo 451s.

If there is something else we can help you with please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Thank you again.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hello Mariocaz,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

That is correct. We developed the Cold Air Intake in the United States were we did not have the Turbo model 451 as an option.

I don't believe any of our partners have intakes available for the Turbo 451s.

If there is something else we can help you with please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Thank you again.
Yes I sent you a private message, thank you!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts