Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Fellow Smarties!!! There is a Color Me Rad 5k run/walk this weekend and I am trying to coordinate something for all of us Smarties to go out and have some fun together. I just bought my 13 Smart ED, and it would be nice to meet a couple of Smart Drivers. The event is sponsored by Smart, and my dealership Beshoff Motors in San Jose is trying to get a roll in on cars to come on out and play! Of course, there are a couple of goodies for you and the Smart, soooo I am trying to not only help them, but as a nice meeting to get to know other riders!!!! Please post if you guys can attend!!!

Meeting Time at 8AM
Roll In at 9:15AM

LETS GO OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN!!!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Color Me Rad 5K Event in San Jose

Hey Fellow Smarties!!! There is a Color Me Rad 5k run/walk this weekend and I am trying to coordinate something for all of us Smarties to go out and have some fun together. I just bought my 13 Smart ED, and it would be nice to meet a couple of Smart Drivers. The event is sponsored by Smart, and my dealership Beshoff Motors in San Jose is trying to get a roll in on cars to come on out and play! Of course, there are a couple of goodies for you and the Smart, soooo I am trying to not only help them, but as a nice meeting to get to know other riders!!!! Please post if you guys can attend!!!

Meeting Time at 8AM
Roll In at 9:15AM

LETS GO OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN!!!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Recent Color Me Rad 5K in San Jose, California

yuppp this was one helluva event!!! glad that smart sponsored this event and gets out there for publicity :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts