Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got an e-mail confirming the central Ohio smart dealer. They are expecting first deliveries Jan - Mar 08.

Germain Motor Company
4250 Morse Crossing
Columbus, OH 43219
Direct 614.416.3377
Fax 614.416.3381

·
Super Moderator
29,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Photos? Update?

Anyone close enough to Columbus to do a drive by and see how far along they are with the smart store and maybe post a few photos?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Let me see what I can do. I just posted a request for you on the Columbus Subaru forum. Lots of helpful folks there.

Steve

·
Registered
309 Posts
ask your dealer, for a 'guesstimate' on:

1) the month, the first delivery should arrive.

2) the number (or range of the numbers) of smarts he expects to receive by month end, march 2008.

thanks.

·
Super Moderator
29,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Let me see what I can do. I just posted a request for you on the Columbus Subaru forum. Lots of helpful folks there.

Steve
Thanks Steve! As it happens we'll sadly have an 02 WRX wagon for sale once we get word the smart is inbound. Can you PM me the url for the Columbus Subaru forum?

John

·
Registered
4 Posts
i talked to Kevin and Zach and was told that work starts week of Jan 7. can't wait beam me in Scotty

·
Registered
97 Posts
Germain Progress

Kevin told me that he will be given the codes for connecting to Dealer Connect this week as will all other dealers, and as soon as he has it he thinks he will be able to track deliveries. He expects the first deliveries close to Feb 1, and assures me that when he gets a car the buyer will be able to get it whether the remodeling is Finished OR NOT. That's good news.

He did say that you can't tell what they are doing by a drive by because they are tearing out a wall to create the space. He is ablout as eager as we are!:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts