Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just completed changing the color of my 2008 Cabrio to Gray Metallic. With help from an expert, it took about 2 1/2 hours. So here is the thing; I now have a complete set of white panels that need to find a good home. So, are you interested in changing the color of your car? I purchased the car new at the end of July; so the panels are in near perfect shape. I know a complete set of panels cost about $1000.00 from the dealer; so please make an offer. I live in West Palm Beach, Florida. Thanks Jim

·
Registered
23 Posts
Are those panels paintable? If so why don't you just have them painted a really different color and put them back on later. Thats what I would do?
Steve

·
For sale pm for details
2,033 Posts
Jim are you coming to the 1st anniversary in orlando on feb 8? That would be a good time to sell them. There is suppose to be over 180 cars there

·
Registered
7 Posts
ORLANDO 1st ANNIVERSARY

Jim are you coming to the 1st anniversary in orlando on feb 8? That would be a good time to sell them. There is suppose to be over 180 cars there
I have been reading about the Orlando !st anniversary planned for Feb 8. As I just picked up my Smart on Jan 5, I am very interested in most anything there is concerning our great auto. As we all agree it is really neat. Last week I contacted the Orlando Dealer via their web address and let them know that I would like to attend. I called today to be sure that they received my e-mail and found out that this event is ONLY for those who purchased their Smart from the Orlando dealer. I'm sure glad I did. It would have been quite dissapointing only to have had to drive right back to Sarasota. I sure hope no one else has made such a dumb mistake.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just checked this site and can not find any info about the De Soto meet. Can you advise mw where I can find info on this?

·
For sale pm for details
2,033 Posts
go to suncoastsmarts.com and go to events hope you can come we are suppose to have a great turnout

1 - 8 of 8 Posts