Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  1. I was under the impression that the clock and rev counter would be standard in the Passion? $120
  2. Has anyone spoke to a dealer to see if they will negotiate pricing on options?Now that I have decided to add the power steering, I would go with the comfort package but a Black interior in Southern Calif does not work. Piece mealing this is getting pricey.
  3. Does anyone know the price of a second set of skins? We are trying to make this a family decision, a good excercise of compromise.
  4. I am hoping for a February delivery........ And am planning on going to the OC Autoshow this weekend, any burning questions that I may post back on?
:cool:

·
Registered
517 Posts
My dealer said they won't know about cars and pre-orders until "hopefully" November. I figure they won't know much about extras and options, and even if they did, I'm getting obsessive enough without going into add-ons yet. ;)

·
Admin emeritus
3,974 Posts
As far as I have heard, no dealers really know much about getting their allotted cars or the cars themselves. As of right now, any promises via a dealership will only be wishful thinking.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
As far as I have heard, no dealers really know much about getting their allotted cars or the cars themselves. As of right now, any promises via a dealership will only be wishful thinking.
Ditto! Three weeks ago I knew more than my dealer did.

·
Senior Smartie
1,263 Posts
Same here

Ditto! Three weeks ago I knew more than my dealer did.
That's what I've found, too. As the dealer is in the business of selling cars, they're not going to do any contacting until they can do a deal.
So the wait continues. The refurbishing of the building that will become our local Smart Center has had all the previous owners lettering removed from the full windowed front of the building so that's some forward progress in the overall scheme of things....:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts