Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my confirmation. my res # was 1196, April 11th. Reserved a blue/silver passion for a good time in So. Cal.:)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Red Interior

My choice were:

Blue/silver exterior - red interior, premium radio, alarm, power steering, and additional instruments. If the red body panels ever become true red, I'd buy those too have change once in awhile.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm surprised the numbers jumped so much, unless the folks from 1189 - 1196 did not post anything yet. Hopefully your number will come up soon!

·
Smart A**
1,141 Posts
I'm surprised the numbers jumped so much, unless the folks from 1189 - 1196 did not post anything yet. Hopefully your number will come up soon!
bentoutofshape (1195) posted on another thread that the conf. email was received.

·
smart happens here!
1,830 Posts
Congrats y'all! 2nd quarter of next year makes sense! I ca't believe its mid november.....those first orders will be getting on that boat soon to make the long trip across the pond!:)

·
Smart A**
1,141 Posts
Congrats y'all! 2nd quarter of next year makes sense! I ca't believe its mid november.....those first orders will be getting on that boat soon to make the long trip across the pond!:)
I can hardly wait to start tracking progress with VINs instead of reservation numbers.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Just got my confirmation. my res # was 1196, April 11th. Reserved a blue/silver passion for a good time in So. Cal.:)
Wow what a rush of reservation numbers, no road shows/marketing events and the early adopter reservations start to trickle off:rolleyes: early 1200 folks keep your eyes open for the reservations they are coming sooner than expected

·
Registered
1,982 Posts

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
The red looks awesome - totally different from the roadshow red color on the European models.
This is really the way it looked to me, too. Fire engine red. Some of the closeups went a little orange, but that is probably due to the flash. No red interiors Mr_Cash, sorry.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Wow, just found this forum-- very helpful. Anyway, I'm 1226, and 1195 got email to confirm yesterday... as much as I can gather from bits and pieces... maybe moving along at 7 confirmations a week? Yikes, I have to wait another month!?!?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Wow, just found this forum-- very helpful. Anyway, I'm 1226, and 1195 got email to confirm yesterday... as much as I can gather from bits and pieces... maybe moving along at 7 confirmations a week? Yikes, I have to wait another month!?!?
I don't think these numbers correlate the way you are thinking. You're not the 1226th order. Your number reflects either the day or week you put in the order-I don't remember which. There's a post somewhere explaining it better than I am right now. In any case,best wishes with getting your email soon. I was pretty excited when I got mine. Here's hoping demand doesn't taper off and these cars make a real impact.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ok, I'm catching up on what these numbers mean. That means it might take a lot longer, as the # of reservations to be confirmed increase as date stamps increase, correct?

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
The confirmation number you got back when PAG cashed your $99 'reservation fee" has been decoded to mean the date time stamp of that action. It could be that hundreds of folks have the same date as you.

We also figured, by these posts...who has been asked to do the second step and confirm thier car choice and options. Internet Brands (IB) is sending out the e-mails in batches once or twice a week. It looks like they are now up to sending e-mails to folks who have a number around 1196 (11 April).

I reserved April 30 and my number is 1215, you reserved 11 days later on 1226 or May 11th

We don't have enough members or data yet to scientifically guess when we will get the second invite .... but there are several good threads on the subject

1 - 20 of 92 Posts