Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just wanted to get the Connecticut tread open and get some idea of how many Connecticut Smart owners are on line here. I have a 08 triple black Passion coupe and live in Old Saybrook.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sorry, thread drift. I live in NJ and was driving on Rt. 10 in East Hanover, NJ and saw an all black Passion in front of me with CT plates - anyone here? Mine is a red/blk Passion.

Hey - mvaldes, so when will I ever meet you if you're in CT on weekends? Just so you know, we live in the same town!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Rally Red/Black Pure in East Hampton.

I'm the 2nd smartie in town! The lake association raffled one off last summer. Too bad I didn't buy a raffle ticket. At the time I thought it was a stupid car. Since, I've learned it's a "smart" car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Jim Moore

I hope to take posession of my black Passion Cabrio tomorrow (Sat, Feb 29). This past Wed. I came home from work and my wife told me to get in the car because we were going to take a ride. We wound up at the dealer in Fairfield. We first went to the showroom, picked up one of the salesmen, and proceeded to a warehouse. The salesman unlocked the door, showed us in, and my wife pointed to an all Black Cabrio and said "Happy Birthday!"

I look forward to being part of this forum and talking to other smart folks like myself.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mr. Moore congratulations on your SMART car.
How do you find the handling and windnoise on back roads, highway ?
Are the seats comfortable in regards to lower lumbar support?
Is it easy to see out the inside rearview mirror with the top down?
Is there a spare tire or just "fix-a-flat" & AAA ?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts