Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish the U.S. smarts were getting the cool colors of the European models: Numeric Blue, Scratch Black, Stream green, etc. It's a fun car, it should have fun colors!!!!

I'll have to settle for Metallic Blue and hope for cool after-market panels!

·
Registered
347 Posts
The Euro cars are gettingthe same colors as we are. Darn! They did have a special edition model back in January though.

The Scratch Black (stunning!) Numeric Blue (gorgeous!) and Steam Green were factory available on the older 450 model smart. I wouldn't be too surprised if some enterprising American company would start making wraps for smart cars with similar or even cooler designs after our smarts arrive. They have them in Europe already.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Euro cars are gettingthe same colors as we are. Darn! They did have a special edition model back in January though.

The Scratch Black (stunning!) Numeric Blue (gorgeous!) and Steam Green were factory available on the older 450 model smart. I wouldn't be too surprised if some enterprising American company would start making wraps for smart cars with similar or even cooler designs after our smarts arrive. They have them in Europe already.
I spotted a new body style fortwo in Paris yesterday. It was orange with silver trim. Must be aftermarket panels. It was definitely the new fortwo.

I go back to Paris on Tuesday. I'll take my camera and share any unique sightings!

·
Smart A**
1,141 Posts
I wish the U.S. smarts were getting the cool colors of the European models: Numeric Blue, Scratch Black, Stream green, etc. It's a fun car, it should have fun colors!!!!

I'll have to settle for Metallic Blue and hope for cool after-market panels!
At least our choices are better than in the past. Henry Ford offered any color as long as it was black.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts