Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a used Smart reserved. It's supposed to be at the dealership (not the Smart dealership) on Monday. I'd really rather have a new one.

If yours is coming in soon and you're having second thoughts, let me know. Thanks!

·
Banned
4,888 Posts
jaciinsf - Reserve online for a new smart. Go to the dealership, you're close. Talk to Massimo about an Orphan and request to be placed on the list. Either refuse the used smart and keep driving what you have or take delivery of your used fortwo and drive it until your call comes from smart center Portland that they have an Orphan or your reserved car comes in. If your current car is in bad shape and you have a used smart reseerved, I'm guessing a 450, I would take the 450 and bypass the Orphan thing and just wait for your reservation ~ 18 months. Good Luck!!

·
Banned
4,244 Posts
I have a used Smart reserved. It's supposed to be at the dealership (not the Smart dealership) on Monday. I'd really rather have a new one.

If yours is coming in soon and you're having second thoughts, let me know. Thanks!

Monday's come and gone, Did you get your car? What happened? :confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
UGH! No car yet. Won't bore you with the irritating details. Bottom line - didn't like the used one, changed over to Massimo as my sales person. Hopefully, something will happen soon.

Thanks for asking! I saw 3 smarts on the road today...:smartje.wt.zw::smartje::smartje.wt.zw:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts