Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the past, Steven has done some AreA451 cruise installs during the event and Just wondering if there is any interest in having cruise installed again this year?

That is for those who don't have cruise, not for those who already have it... you only have to have it installed once (hopefully)

Or maybe someone might have an idea for a tech session?? Since we don't have a local dealer, it might be a good chance to pick up some hints on maintenance or ??

·
Registered
474 Posts
This might be the last year for cruise! So spread the word and let's make it happen again because I'd love to come to Minny!

I promise it will be a great deal and, as always, you'll get professional installation for free from the guy that's put more cruise controls into smart cars than anyone on or off the planet! My record time is now 14 minutes! (16 with the car working afterword)

- Steven

·
Registered
934 Posts
Steven's cruise is the bomb.....do the kids still say that? He came to Charlotte to do installs, but I couldn't wait and did it myself. It's not difficult at all if you can read and follow instructions. Mine has been performing flawlessly. The one-button control of all functions is pure genius. (When do I get my check?)

·
Registered
474 Posts
I'm considering a major multi-city install blitz this summer... but I'd need major help spreading the word and that's been difficult in the past.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I'm considering a major multi-city install blitz this summer... but I'd need major help spreading the word and that's been difficult in the past.
If your plans for an install event along the I-5 corridor, between say Eugene, OR and Seattle, WA then please let me know.

I'm usually in RV parks bewteen Lincoln City, OR and Port Angeles, WA - but can easily rearrange my schedule. I could be convinced to go up to the Beachwood Resort in Blaine, WA - to see what western Canada air smells like :) (Toronto - been there, done that, CN Tower's see-through floor at 1400'/462.75M was cool)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts