Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am dying to know more about this super-cool car. Is there anywhere I can find more pictures and US availability info? I'm most interested in internal configurations (i.e., seat down cargo capabilities). --Joe

·
Registered
347 Posts
Jgassman, you can download the brochure for the Canadian smart, which is identical to ours except for the price list and which options are standard on which model, at www.thesmart.ca . Click on smart fortwo, downloads, ebrochure. It's in pdf format. You don't have to download it to read it, though. You can also see more photos there, and there is a configurator you can play with. Our American site is not quite as sophisticated yet, but then our cars aren't on sale here yet either! (Not until January, 2008)

Many articles are posted here, or you can do a Google search for tons more info. Type in "smart fortwo" or "smart car" . There are also many videos on YouTube. Use the same search words.

You'll often sees links on the boards here that will take you to some of the newest article and videos, so keep checking back!

To "sign up" for (or reserve) a smart car go to the website jwight suggested. That is THE only site to go to for a US smart.

Welcome to the forum and the wonderful world of smart cars! :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Come see one in person!

Jgassman, if you are planning on being anywhere near the Tri-Cities, send me a pm, and I'll be happy to show off my Max. He's a passion w/a couple of upgrades, and I am just about always at some store somewhere in the Tri-Cities from Mon - Fri. I do retail merchandising, so I'm everywhere!!:rolleyes: I'm sure we could figure out something!

Caren

1 - 4 of 4 Posts